Today’s blog post is titled “Thankful Thursday.” With summer approaching we were thinking of how thankful we were for the nice weather we have been having. We did a poll in the office and here were 10 responses we got for what people were thankful for:
1) I am thankful for my dog. No matter the day or time, she brings so much joy to my life. She shows me loyalty and love that I couldn’t imagine living without. She is the definition of a best friend.
2) I’m thankful for the support system that I surround myself with.
3) I’m thankful for my family. Family is EVERYTHING these days!
4) I’m so thankful to have a hardworking husband. I never have to worry about how we are going to pay the bills or how much we spend on recreational things because I know that he will always provide for our family.
5) I’m thankful for my education and college degree. It taught me hard-work and perseverance pay off.
6) I am thankful for my husband because he loves me unconditionally. We have been through a lot over the years and he has stayed by my side the entire way. He has saved my life both figuratively and literally. Without him I would not have three handsome sons and two beautiful grandchildren. Who have also been life savers in their own way. I cannot imagine my life without him.
7) I’m thankful for my children because of the unconditional love and support they give me.
8) I’m thankful for the amount of time I am now able to spend with my family. I haven’t always had the luxury so I don’t take it for granted and am so thankful for my time with them.
9) I’m thankful for my husband because he inspires me to want more for myself and to go for anything I set my mind too.
10) I am thankful for the wonderful childhood my parents gave me because I’ve realized that not every child gets the good memories and solid foundation to grow on.
What are you thankful for? #ThankfulThursday